A Weddings Website Makeover
Shelley Pease of Shelley’s Flowers contacted Hermit Thrush Design looking for an update to the website for her bridal guide, Coast of Maine Weddings. She wanted a design “makeover,” something with a cleaner look and fresh photos that would also be easy for her and her staff to keep up-to-date.
Coast of Maine Weddings before the makeover:
Shelley also uses Pinterest as a tool to help her customers gather and share ideas for decorating. It was important for her to have an image gallery of her events and floral arrangements as well as front-and-center links to social media.
The resulting WordPress website sports Shelley’s signature colors and showcases her fabulous wedding photos.
- a responsive design that looks great on large monitors as well as mobile devices
- easy navigation
- custom graphics
- a responsive grid-based photo gallery
- prominent links to social media
- a blog of Shelley’s wedding planning tips and ideas
- the ability to easily add content and images